Unique property with ocean view in uniquely nice location
City or town: Aylesford
City district: Victoria Harbor
County (Kreis): Nova Scotia
Asking Price: € 480,000.00
Comment on purchase price: Special Price!
Brokerage commission incl. VAT (% of notarized purchase price): 6.00 %
Commission payable by: Half by buyer and half by seller
In a nutshell:
This luxurious property is located on the Bay of Fundy, providing a beautiful ocean view and unforgettable sunsets. From the moment you step inside this lavish oceanfront home overlooking the Bay, you will be enthralled by the modern European decor. The home offers warmth, communicated through muted tones and soft lighting. Exceptional property which comes completely furnished, except owners personal items.
Year of construction: 2011
Comment regarding year of building: Information of the owner
Detailed description of the object:
Custom-designed kitchen is an absolute chef's dream highlighted by granite countertops and modern high-tech appliances. The formal dining room easily seats a large number of guests. You will find a spacious living room plus a library. The master bedroom offers walk-in closets, and the private Ensuite is like your own personal spa...you will never want to leave! There are 3 guest bedrooms each with private Ensuite. An ideal home office is located in the bonus room. The lower level offers a party room with a striking bar, an extensive wine cellar plus an indoor lap pool with an ocean view! Expansive wrap decking comes complete with a built-in gas grill, fireplace...did we mention the VIEW?? Additional features are listed below.
1. Builder is Viking Ventures Custom Homes
2. 1.5 story full basement
3. In house and terrace entertainment music system with command in each room
4. Satellite TV in each room
5. WIFI throughout the house
6. High speed internet throughout the house
7. 4 propane fireplaces
8. Air-to-water in-floor heating throughout the house
9. 3 water tanks, 2 preheated for simultaneous use of showers and bath
10. 100watts generator with fuel tank for 2 weeks continuous use with “no limitation” use of appliance with 5 sec. activation time and 5 min deactivation
11. Attached 3 cars garage 2 standard doors one RV door
12. Drilled freshwater well
13. Extra-large family dual septic system away from house
14. R20 Fiberglass in walls, R50 blown insulation in ceilings
15. Hurricane proof windows and doors
16. Cedar shingles on all house external walls
17. Concrete foundations
18. Security alarm system with 24-7 emergency intervention
19. Pre-wired for external camera system
20. Heat recovery ventilation system (Air exchanger)
21. Dual 200amp panel with breakers
22. Propane professional BBQ
The annual cost is as follows:
Energy sources are electricity or propane gas. No wood. Water is obtained from own source, free of charge.
Power: approx 700 CAD (Canadian dollar = about 67 100 EUR) per month on electricity.
There are four fireplaces in the house that work with propane gas. Here it depends, of course, how often and how long it can be run. Since the whole house has underfloor heating, one uses the open fireplaces only for comfort. The current owners pay less than $1,000 a year to refill the propane containers.
It should be mentioned that a generator (diesel powered) is available in the adjacent building. This turns on automatically two seconds after power loss and switches itself off after the power is restored.
The generator is so large that it can supply the whole house for about two weeks, without limitation, with power.
Other data to the property:
Tax: The annual tax (property tax) is about 9,900 CAD (about 6,650 EUR).
Size of Landplot: 14,568.00 m²
Address: Fundy Bay Drive
Inside area size for living and other use: 586 m²
Sales price in countries currency: 720.000 CAD
Connection to traffic routes by car:
The house is located within a 90 minute drive from the state capital, Halifax, where flights connect directly to all main cities in the US and Canada and to London, Frankfurt and Paris throughout the year. Several large cities are a 20 minute drive from the property where shopping and other essential business can be done.
General noise level of location: Pure Tranquility